Let’s face it, we all love pizza! When it comes to social gatherings, birthdays, etc., ordering pizza is the easiest thing you can do! However, instead of ordering, have you ever thought of making one? Yes, some of us don’t have much free time to spend in the kitchen due to busy schedules… Plus, with the pizza scandal Buitoniwe are starting to be a little more wary… But if we told you that you could do three variations of an easy homemade pizza recipe ? It won’t take you more than 30 minutes and we can assure you that the result will make your mouth water! If you’re interested, keep reading!
Quick and easy homemade pizza recipe!
Spring is here, but the chaotic April weather has other plans for us… So, to take advantage of the last cold days before basking in the warm sunlight, why not prepare a comforting meal? The DeaVita team loves pizza and sometimes we let ourselves have a homemade pizza day without feeling guilty! Today we want to show you not one easy homemade pizza recipe, but three! They are super simple and super delicious! What are you still waiting for? Put on your apron and chef’s hat and whoops !
Get your hands dirty!
Here’s how to prepare an exquisite homemade dough that will serve as the base for the pizza of your choice! It is crispy, healthy and absolutely delicious to follow the easy homemade pizza recipe!
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 2 to 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees C and grease a pizza pan.
- Pour hot water into a large mixing bowl. Then add the yeast and stir to combine. Pour in the olive oil and stir gently.
- Add 2 cups of flour and the salt and stir with a spatula until a ball begins to form. Add more flour if needed to form a ball of dough.
- Transfer to a floured surface and knead to a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough into your desired shape and carefully transfer it to your prepared pan.
- To make sure the dough doesn’t form air pockets, use a fork to prick it all around!
- Bake on the bottom rack of your preheated oven for 5 minutes and remove from the oven. If you notice air bubbles forming, prick them with a fork to release the air.
A shallow do not do the spring.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions
- 1 spring onion and 1 leek
- 1 stalk of green garlic
- 15 g fresh mozzarella, cut into 8 pieces
- Fresh thyme
- fresh oregano
- fresh parsley
- Fresh marjoram
- Place a pizza stone in the oven or on the grill and heat it to 500°F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough to fit the pizza stone.
- Spread the onion, leek, garlic and shallots evenly over the surface of the dough. Place the mozzarella pieces randomly on the pizza, spacing them out. Sprinkle the oregano, thyme and marjoram over the pizza. Drizzle it with olive oil.
- With a spatula, transfer the pizza to the hot stone. Let the pizza bake for 10-15 minutes until the dough is fully cooked and crispy around the edges. Cooking time will vary depending on your grill or oven and the thickness of the crust.
Strip the Daisy…
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fresh mozzarella
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cup thinly sliced fresh basil.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200°.
- First, bake in the oven at 200° for 8 minutes. Remove the crust and brush it with 1/2 teaspoon of oil. Rub the crust with the cut sides of the garlic.
- Arrange tomato slices over crust, leaving 1/2-inch border; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake at 200° for 12 minutes or until the cheese melts and the crust is golden brown.
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon oil and vinegar, stirring with a whisk.
- Sprinkle pizza evenly with sliced basil, salt and pepper. Finally, drizzle the pizza evenly with the vinegar mixture!
But don’t pretend, huh!
- Unsalted butter
- 1 sweet onion
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6-7 small figs, each sliced into 3 pieces
- Plain goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and spread the dough on the plate.
- In a skillet, add the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add the onions and cook until soft and translucent.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for a few more minutes, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove the onions from the skillet and set them aside.
- In the same skillet, add the diced Pancetta and cook for a few minutes to remove the fat.
- Brush the stretched dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Top with 3/4 cup mozzarella, then caramelized onions, pancetta, figs, remaining mozzarella and crumbled goat cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the crust is brown and the cheese is melted on top.
Photo gallery: easy homemade pizza recipe
Pizza is without a doubt the best party dish!
Quick and easy homemade pizza recipe: make an authentic Marguerite in 30 min!
And don’t forget to share with your loved ones!
Easy homemade pizza recipe: make it vegetarian!
And if you let yourself be tempted by a comforting dish that makes your mouth water?
Fig pizza recipe: fresh, good and super easy to prepare!